' Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality & Robotics '
Formed in 2013 Livenda Labs engages in advanced research & development for both software and hardware products.
Areas of Research
- Virtual Reality :: Entertainment products, Experiences, Optics, New Tracking Technology, Audio
- Artificial Intelligence :: Deep Neural Networks, AGI, RNN's, LSTM, Hierarchical temporal memory
- Robotics :: Vision, localization, Natural Language Processing, Motor Control, Dynamics, IK
- Audio :: Volterra kernel based spatial 3d convolution for VR, Speech and Voice Imitation, Vocoding
- Real-Time Graphics :: Dynamic Global Illumination, Special Effects, Fluid's & Ocean water rendering
Unity Plugins and Tools
CTAA Next generation ' Cinematic Temporal Supersampled Anti-Aliasing ' for PC & VR Devices
Candela SSRR - The first Screen Space based Reflections plugin commercially available for Unity
Spectra GI - coming soon for Unity, high performance dynamic Global Illumination for VR
Nephilim Ocean & Water Engine - coming soon for Unity and Unreal Engine